Portland Waterfront Hotel Map
River’s Edge Hotel & Spa, located just 13.59 miles (21 minutes) from Portland International Airport, is one of the most distinctive hotels in the South Waterfront District, connected to nearby downtown Portland via the Portland Streetcar.
Customized Directions to the Hotel
General Driving Directions to the Hotel
From Portland International Airport (Northeast) – 13.59 miles; 21 minutes
- Start out going southeast on NE Airport Way toward NE Air Cargo Rd.
- Merge onto I-205 S/Veterans Memorial Hwy toward I-84/Portland/Salem.
- Merge onto I-84 W toward Portland.
- Merge onto I-5 S via the exit on the left toward Beaverton/Salem.
- Take the OR-43 exit, EXIT 299A, toward Lake Oswego.
- Stay straight to go onto SW Hood Ave/OR-43 S.
- Follow “SOUTHBOUND Macadam Avenue” sign
- Turn left onto SW Hamilton Court
Portland International Airport is served by most major airlines. Rental cars are available at the airport.
These maps/directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, road conditions or route usability, or expeditiousness. User assumes all risk of use, Google, Coastal Hotel Group, and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Whether you’re traveling to Portland by plane, train or automobile (maybe even a combination!), by all means, make your guest room reservations at River’s Edge Hotel & Spa now.