Portland Waterfront Spas
Have a quick Spa-related question? Perhaps you’ll find your answer here.
- River’s Edge Hotel & Spa provides complimentary valet parking to Spa guests.
- As a courtesy to all guests, all cell phones and pagers should remain ‘off’ upon entry to River’s Edge Spa and Fitness Club; this will ensure everyone’s tranquility and demonstrate respect and privacy to all guests.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment(s) will be charged at 50% of the service price. No-shows will incur 100% charges. Group cancellation policies also apply.
- It is recommended all spa guests arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to check-in, relax and prepare for their service(s). Should a guest arrive late, the appointment time may be shortened to accommodate the next guest’s appointment. The Fitness Club and locker room facilities may be enjoyed before and after all services.
- A brief health questionnaire will be given to all spa guests during spa check-in. This is an opportunity to cite any health information or medical conditions that may affect a treatment such as illness, injury, high blood pressure, allergies, heart ailments or pregnancy. Communicating with the technician will assist her/him in customizing a service to ensure maximum enjoyment and health.
- All spa guests under the age of 18 receiving treatments must have an adult present to sign the health questionnaire. Additionally, guests under the age of 18 and receiving treatment in a private room must have an adult present in the room at all times.
To schedule your appointment(s), call 503-802-5900.